Total Pageviews

Friday, December 22, 2017

Christmas Daze












December is skating away, slipping and sliding all the way! I love December, but it seems I can never relax enough to enjoy it's quieter side (is there a quieter side?).  Rush, rush, rush - buy this, decorate that, bake something, wrap lots of somethings, and find myself surrounded by piles and piles of stuff that surely must have a place to go but I'll be darned if I can get it there. As a child I dreamt of having  the 'Samantha' twinkle nose that could get stuff done.  Wouldn't that be such a boon! Ah, real life, ya hardly meet my dreams of easy, lazy, frivolous times, wah!

I'm learning to use my new camera. I think it just might be a skill which takes a lifetime to even come close to understanding. I love finding interesting things to photograph, but the camera is so sensitive it picks up e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g, like a smidgen of dust that's not noticeable but becomes the focal point when you bring up the picture on your computer , lol.  Egads, I swear I dusted that!

Hope your Christmas journey is warm and sparkly.

1 comment:

  1. ...dazzling Christmas Daze, what's Christmas without a bit of bling?

    ReplyDelete