Total Pageviews

Friday, April 11, 2014

Don't Do It...

Don't do this...

While taking this...

Or you'll get this...

Sigh. 

I've been on Spring Break all week, and have been taken down by a Pollen Attack. Determined to do something fun and creative, I tried to do a block of the Farmer's Wife Quilt. I was so excited to get my  block done, only to be horrified to realize I had a big hole staring at me. Fixable, but still, a big disappointment!  

I've been sick all week. Not able to work in my pretty garden or cook or clean or, apparently, sew.  Not that I was going to do any cooking or cleaning:)  Now here we are, Friday, and almost nothing to show for my week off. I finally got to feeling a little better yesterday, but still didn't seem to have the energy needed to accomplish, well - anything. 

I hope your week has been fun and accomplishment-loaded! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. So sorry that you are sick. I know the feeling - the pollen has been driving me crazy. My Night Blooming Jasmine is in bloom and driving me crazy. Feel better.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I hope you feel better soon. When sick, sit and read or watch television. That's hard to mess up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Leslie girl ... I am sorry you have been so sick ... but this was too funny !
    Well worth the warning girl ! LOL
    Joy

    ReplyDelete