Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

September Garden

Happy September! The garden has really started it's decline, but surprisingly I have a few pretty things.
I love this urn. The Dichondra has been so pretty. I removed the pink polka dot plant and replaced it with just a simple begonia.  Not my favorite, but it looks better than the other did.
 I lost my coreopsis this year and replaced it late in the season.  It is still throwing out blooms.
 This is an azalea I planted this year and it blooms two times. It has some blooms on it now.
 I do not know what this is. It looks like a very tall ageratum. I grew it from seed many years ago. 

 I love, love, love this sedum. Sometimes it has a bluish cast and sometimes it seems to have a burgandy hue. 
The hostas still look good this year!  This big green one has almost no leaf damage from slugs. 
 
I also have some Black Eyed Susans with some blooms.  

Now here's my thought...I should move these plants together for a very pretty late summer/early autumn show!  I think the sedum with the tall lavender plant would look so pretty together. Add the yellow coreopsis and black eyed susan with the azalea close by - wouldn't that be a pretty picture?

I hope you're having a great Wednesday (Mike, mike, mike, mike,mike, mike...what day is it??? IT'S HUMP DAY.)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Your garden is still showing lots of beauty. It's as if it doesn't really want to let go of summer either.

    ReplyDelete