Total Pageviews

Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday!





Rah!  It's Friday. Whew, wasn't sure I was going to make it:)  Today at work we had a weird "Code Yellow - Sort Of"  thing going on. We went on lock down because of a perceived threat in the County (not the school). But it wasn't a total lock down. In a real one, no one is allowed in or out of the school. Today they had me stand at the door and greet people and ask why they were there and check their ID's. Nothing like sticking an employee right out there.  I was a little incensed that they have so little regard for me. Oh well, it's a strange new world we live in.

Today is beautiful, the sky cloud free. A brisk breeze has been blowing all day and we have lovely fallish temperatures. What a great way to start the weekend!  I hope you've had a great Friday.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Our school had a lock down last year and my poor daughter was stuck standing on the toilet for 30 minutes. All was OK but I can't imagine going through that as a child. It certainly is a strange new world we live in.
    Wishing you a more restful and quiet weekend!!!
    XO Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful the colors of this season are. I would maybe tell them next time to get a paid security guard. Geez how scary for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is my cat doing in your tree? I kid you not...that is Katy, my Dutch cat. Beautiful photos. I would be incensed too about the school situation. I am a retired teacher from an alternative school and we had many lockdowns with constables swarming the school. Scary. I still have nightmares about it. xo Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cat in the tree. That's quite something about the Code Yellow. Not very wise, methinks.

    ReplyDelete