Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

CHRISTMASTIME




These days are so full and energy depleting, but fun, too.  I'm enjoying the Christmas season so much this year. I love the colored lights and the white lights and the tastefully decorated homes and the overly done homes. We took a little drive around some nearby neighborhoods and saw so many pretty lights. We even saw a house with a blowup reindeer that was as tall as the house! Ok, that was a little much, but I bet the children love it! 

The reindeer cross stitch is a freebie. If you're interested, you can get the pattern here. I enjoy doing the quick ones, and this one was super easy, and only needed two colors!

I have one more day of work and then I'll be off until the New Year. I still have a bit of shopping to do and plan on getting it done very early Friday or Saturday. Most people, even in the holiday rush, will want to sleep in.  I'm not one of them. I'll be heading home just as every one else is getting out.

I hope you are having a great Wednesday! Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments: