Total Pageviews

Monday, August 6, 2012

BENTO BOXING IT FOR LUNCH

I don't remember how I found out about Bentos, but when I did I became obsessed.  I loved the idea of a neat little packed lunch. I loved the little compartments.  
I loved how the Japanese moms seemed to pack a little bit of everything!



They are perfect for the dieter.  


Here is my lunch for tomorrow. A little salad, a half a chicken breast, two pieces of a small new potato, about 1/4 C of greenbeans, 4 grapes (on adorable penguin and panda picks) two strawberries, and a tiny pink cup with about 5 nuts.  



 You stack one on top of the other (there are rubber plates that you put on top of each one before you stack them), put the lid on, and put the band around it.



And it even comes with a neat and tidy little drawstring bag. 


 Bon appetit!

Tomorrow I'll show you all my Bento paraphernalia, they are so cute and fun!

Hope you're having a great day, thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Those are really cool and just the right portion size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie this is so cute ! I have watched some shows that touched on these lunch boxes and I thought , how ingenious is this ! .. and yes even better for a dieter with all the little selections like that it is a real treat !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really neat thing for carrying lunch! Thanks for your visit, so glad you liked my table.

    ReplyDelete