Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 29, 2012

EASTER TABLESCAPE

 I am joining Tablescape Thursday today with pictures from last years Easter.  My daughter and I had such fun finding what we wanted for the setting.
We found the little Easter boxes at Michael's and filled them with colored grass and treats. They were a big hit, especially for my 86 year old father, who was thrilled with getting candy for Easter! This little lavender box with the lamb cookie was his.  The cookies came from Big Lots.
 They were very cute, but tasted terrible - or so I was told.  


The Easter Egg salt and pepper shakers came from Hobby Lobby.


 We got these little playful bunnies at Big Lots.  There were three different poses and we got two of each.

Here is another of the bunnies.

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to visit Between Naps on the Porch for more fabulous Tablescapes!



9 comments:

  1. Very cute Easter table...love the "take out boxes"

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet your Easter table was. Love all the sweet soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually think those cookies (most of them) shouldn't be eaten really. They are hard like rocks, but they look so cute. I swear they would stay like that for years, lol.
    Super cute table Leslie, really sweet.
    I'm not doing anything special this year, but last year was fun.
    Happy weekend soon ; )
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely precious! The soft colors make me very happy. Thanks for inviting us for a peak. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute table setting! It seems we like many of the same stores. Such a fun way to celebrate Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty table. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your table is lovely! It's so wonderful that your father got a kick out of his very own Easter candy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My Goodness!!! I "WANT" to sit at this fun table! That Easter box is "WONDERFUL"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love this table. It is so cute and inviting. What caught my eye at first glance was the china. I do believe it is the same pattern as the china I have that belonged to my grandmother!

    ReplyDelete