Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 18, 2012

CLOUDS ARE PRETTY

I love clouds.  Sometimes I can hardly drive the car when pretty clouds are around.  This was the case yesterday when I was driving to and from my dad's house.  Everywhere I turned there were the prettiest clouds. Some had wisps from obvious high altitude winds.  Do you know how hard it is to drive AND take pictures?  I'm sure anyone that saw me thought I was perhaps partaking of some substance...but only the substance of God's creation is for me:)  Here are the best of the photos I took, but none turned out too good.  I'm not much of a photographer, and a moving car really makes it tough!


The two below are from the golf cart ride.




I"m joining the fun at The Little Red House for Mosaic Monday and A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday this week.

14 comments:

  1. Clouds are always amazing and ever changing, nice. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fluffy clouds against a blue sky are a gift of nature. I still look at them to see if I can detect any shapes or animals. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like clouds, too. Your selection shows wonderful ones and I did find a bird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures of the clouds are beautiful. I love taking pictures of them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your clouds. Nothing like gazing at the sky and watching the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cotton balls in a sea of blue, that is what clouds bring to mind. Great shots of one of Mother Natures beautiful pictures. Enjoy the week:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do be careful. Maybe you could pull over to take the beautiful cloud shots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clouds are certainly a wonder to watch! No two the same and the shapes..well my imagination soars as I watch them!Such pretty scenry you took with the white clouds agains the bluest sky!
    Thanks for the well wishes I am turning the corner..meds have kicked in and it rained for 2 days settling all that dust.
    YES the desert is so colorful with all the Spring flowers in bloom!
    I will try to get out on a photo shoot and share the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree... Clouds are beautiful. Your pictures are lovely. Even when I was in Paris, I came home with a bunch of cloud pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous clouds and skies captures. I love watching the sky. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such amazing pictures of clouds! We were fortunate to have some beautiful clouds like that over the weekend, too.
    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Leslie, I always find the sky in general is fascinating. Sunsets in particular can be spectacular displays of color and I LOVE color. I always find watching clouds is restful and relaxing. I think it must be their fluffy white softness.
    I am also here to tell you that you are the lucky winner of Niki Jabbour's book The Year Round Vegetable Gardener. Congratulations!! Can you please email me your address, so I can get the book off to you in the mail. My email address is jenc_art@hotmail.com Again congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Calling by as another Outdoor Wednesday participant, I agree I find skies fascinating as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your photos! Thanks for sharing,come and follow me back

    ReplyDelete