Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WIP WEDNESDAY


Happy Wednesday! This week seems to be moving rather quickly.  It started with a roar as large storms rolled through.  I think we are in for some more tomorrow night.  Luckily we love the rain around here. 

Today I am sharing another WIP square from my crazy quilt.  This one is the first one I made. 


I really don't like the silk ribbon flowers I did on the top right corner.  They look very shabby. Actually, now that I look at it, I think it's simply unfinished.  Funny how you can see all kinds of things that need to be done once you post a picture:)!  I love the blue stitching and beads with the brown beads and buttons on the lower left corner. 

I hope you are having a great Wednesday.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I love your crazy quilt square-it is perfect!
    The pink rose with the green edge you asked about is one I bought at the grocery store but it looks like the Eden rose to me.It is so pretty but I bought one fro our garden a few years ago and it has not had a single bloom-I guess it is not hardy enough for our Zone 5b garden because I have seen them loaded with blooms in warmer zones.
    Thanks for your kind words.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. lOVE THE CREATIVITY YOU POSSESS..THE EMBELLISHMENTS ARE WONDERFUL!a BEAUTIFUL CRAFT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your handwork is amazing. I love the mix of stitches and beads. Crazy quilting is probably my most favorite sewing type around. This is so beautiful.. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete