Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 23, 2011

So Glad You Stopped By!


Wow, almost two weeks gone in my summer vacation! My, how time flies!

I fixed a breakfast tray back a few months ago. I'm using it for my FIRST Tablescape Thursday. The daffodils were in bloom, along with the muscari. It just speaks "Spring".

This tray is lined with a beautiful white napkin with a crochet edge that was my grandmother's. When my dear Mother passed away, I found the adorable little chick and egg salt and pepper shakers in her china cabinet. They are very dear to me, I think of her with every little shake:).

The bottom plate is just my everyday white dinnerware, the pretty little yellow plate was bought while antiquing many years ago. I only have the one, so a little breakfast tray is the perfect time to use it!




For breakfast: Yummy fried potatoes, boiled egg, orange juice. A great way to start the day!

Between Naps On The Porch

I am participating in Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch. Be sure to stop by to view the wonderful tablescapes!


No comments:

Post a Comment